Saturday, April 2, 2011

Whole Foods...how I love you!

Hi there!

I have been a lazy butt all week. Yes, my goals to get to the gym have not been met this week. But here is to a new one. I started today by walking around Mission Bay for a bit...not sure what the distance was.  But at least i was moving!

Then it was on to Whole Foods. I love that place. We are getting one closer to home this summer. I have a feeling I will be going all the time. Right now I only go about every couple of weeks since it is about 45 minutes away.  But it is so worth it!   I have heard a lot about "Justin's" peanut butter packets on different blogs. So, i bought some. I can not wait to try them!

I will be sleeping in tomorrow and then working out!!! Sounds like a good sunday to me...what are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment