Monday, April 25, 2011

Let the games begin....

Spring Break is finally here! Finally! Did I say finally? I needed a break from work so badly!!

Easter was great as usual.  It is my favorite church service of the year...I love the music! We had an easter egg hunt at mom and dad's for Kate.  Wow, she scored! Mom got us little easter basket, not too much candy! I gave some to my sis and bro in law.  Kate said to me "you are such a nice sister".  I asked her why, and she said, "you gave candy to your big sister, that is nice, you shared".  so damn cute. I think she is trying to convince herself that having a little sis will be ok :).  She has no idea the fun that will ensue! we went back to my parents house for dinner that night.  In between, I took a 2 hour nap! That never happens! I was supposed to go to the gym, but sleeping was happening instead!

I started off my spring break with a good workout. I went to the gym this am and did the treadmill.  Felt good to have the sweat dripping down my back! tomorrow I am going to go for a bike ride.  It is supposed to be tshirt and shorts weather here...in the 80's by Wednesday! I am in heaven!

My bff and I signed up to run a 5k at the end of August.  I am excited. I need to get into training mode though.  She is kicking my butt already! :) 

This afternoon I am going with my sis to register her for the new baby.  i think we are going to Target.  Also, have to start planning the baby shower. I love to throw parties!

Later I am going to post my goals for the month of May.

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Not really kicking your butt on the 5K thing. I'm a procrastinator. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete