Sunday, April 3, 2011

ahhhh

I finally did it, I made it back to the gym. I felt really good making it there. It helped that one of the "real housewives..." of something was on.  Turned my ipod on, and I was off walking on the treadmill.  I just walked, no running.  Then I did the eliptical and the rowing machine.  It wasn't my best workout, but it felt good. Afterwards, i got a jamba juice and then headed to Target for a few groceries and a new pillow.  Pillows are on sale for $4! woohoo. 

My plan was to make taco salad for dinner, so I needed to get some lettuce.  I was really disappointed with the options at Target. There were 3 heads of lettuce and they were small. I figured I would only get one salad out of it.  The bags of salad were pathetic.  They were half way empty.  Usually I am not disappointed by Target, but I was today. :( not good Target, not good. I went to plan b and just made it without lettuce. I did not want to stop at another grocery store.

The weather was awesome today. I hope it continues. I did some spring cleaning today.  I cleaned out my bathroom cabinet and drawer. I am not sure what got in to me. :)

April is going to be my no excuse month. I will work out 5 times a week.  I want to see results. I also think I am going to do ww on my own.  I have all the info for the points plus program...so I might as well give it a try for April also.  I will be successful!!!! I will let you know how it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment