Thursday, April 28, 2011

Reality Check

This morning I had a doctor's appointment.  I am really disappointed in myself.  It is time to get my ass in gear.  I have gained weight and feel extremely fat.  I am sick about this. 

Unfortunately my first reaction to "going on a diet" is to eat everything that I am going to eliminate from my house - NOW! I know, horrible idea. I keep telling myself that.  I have one cupcake left and am going to eat that to get it out of here...I am sure I will only eat half of it....I will let you know ;) I came home from the doc and made myself a salad for lunch.  Spicy ranch dressing, butter lettuce, some cheese and a morningstar chicken patty.  It was really good.  I can't afford to do weight watchers weekly...so I am going to count calories and work my ass off - it better end up being literally!

Tomorrow I am starting c25k.  I read on Mama Laughlin's blog that she lost 40 pounds in 9 weeks through this! HOLY COW.  I know I feel better when I exercise. I have every other day this week.  Gym and a bike ride through the harbor.  I loved it.  I know that none of my shorts are going to fit this summer unless I lose at least 20 pounds.  I can do that in 9 weeks, right?  I need to go do some research on how many calories I should be eating in a day.  I am open to any suggestions ;)

1 comment:

  1. Spark People!!! You enter your information and it tells you how many calories you can eat. Plus it's FREE, you can track your food and exercise on it and make friends. ;) They also send cool emails with motivation, etc. I love it!

    ReplyDelete