Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 1 of C25k and no carbs

It has been a beautiful weekend here in southeran California! (: I have been in heaven.  I definately enjoy warmer weather...not a fan of cold weather...I feel that if it is cold it should be raining. 

Sadly my Spring Break is over...but there are only about 6 weeks left of school! WooHoo!

This afternoon I got my butt in gear and started week one of c25k...it was hard, I am not going to lie.  I actually couldn't run the last two intervals.  ):  not good. But at least I started.  I can really tell how much weight I have gained....I felt like an elephant.  How did I let this happen???  Oh yeah, I think I got too cocky. 

After the gym I went to the store so that I can start phase 1 of the South beach diet.  This worked for me about a year ago.  I lose about 18 pounds by not eating carbs.  I am hopeful that with no carbs and training for the 5k I will lose!! I hope so...

I have a crustless quiche in the oven right now :). 

have a good Sunday evening!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo...C25K and SBD! I'm so exited to start SBD tomorrow. Did you look at Kalyn's Kitchen website? There's a "mini frittatas with broccoli and cheese" recipe on there that I want to try. Plus a bunch more. ;) I'm glad you are doing the same things I'm doing, it helps knowing someone else is in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete