Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Emotional Baggage

Yah, yah...so I stole that title from the one and only Tim McGraw. It really hit home with me tonight. I have so much emotional baggage...and I think it is manifested in the extra weight I carry around. The truth is I don't want to be heavy and overweight. I do know that I use it as a defense, so that no one can see the real me. I have a hard time believing anyone likes me for me. I know...I have issues :) ha!

Today was a weird day...I was doing really well with my points, etc. But then I got this overwhelming anxious feeling this afternoon.  For.No.Reason! Maybe it is stress.

I am super excited to get to the gym tomorrow...
I also can not wait for the 3 day weekend!!! My back is feeling much better, so I plan on being very active...plus the weather is supposed to be grrrrrrrrreat! :)

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment