Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh jealousy!

Fitbloggin'...I wish I was there! I am slightly obsessed this weekend with reading blogs about the conference. I wish I could go to that...maybe next year?!?!?

This weekend has been busy and lazy all at the same time. I seriously jacked up my back. Such bad spasms. I contemplated going to the er on friday night...but got myself to sleep instead! Insanely painful.  Saturday I went to the farmers market, painfully walked around and got some veggies. then I went to a graduation party for a little bit.  It was also my sisters  birthday, so went out to dinner that night. Lots of eating out.

Today I was lazy.  I spent the morning shopping for my sisters baby shower next weekend. I went by Ross and got two very cute dresses. I am starting to become obsessed with these stores!! :)

I am looking to join a weight watchers meeting on tuesday nights somewhere between Del Mar and here. I have an appointment every other tuesday night, so I figure I could just kill two birds with one stone. I will check in to that in a minute.

Groceries and gas are killing me. Why is it so costly to eat healthy?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment