Friday, April 8, 2011

Gosh I don't know what to write about. So I am just going to kind of ramble, like a diary :)

Things are good, but at the same time, I am disappointed. I am disappointed in life, myself, others... the list goes on. I hate feeling this way. I was watching something that said you are happy if you tell yourself you are happy. For some reason I can not get it out of my head. I think about it in the morning driving to work.  It is very difficult to be happy with work.  I am in a bad situation, but thankful I have a j.o.b. :)  but that will eventually change. Anyways...my point was that the same show said that if you are depressed, sad, etc...you are encouraging it by seeing yourself that way. On that note, as someone that has struggled with anxiety/depression...that is VERY difficult to do. There is something that overtakes you and is extremely overwhelming...it is not controllable and it is NOT the person's fault.  You already feel bad because of the way you feel.  I am lucky to have an amazing counselor and she is just what I needed.
If you know me well, I do not easily open up to people or express my feeling easily. 

Ok, enough with that rant.:) I really did not mean for it to be a rant :)

My niece is staying with me this weekend....LOVE! Tomorrow my parents and I are taking her to Legoland.  She has never been....I can't wait to see how she likes it.  She is really excited. She said in the car tonight, "I am having a really exciting time. I am staying with you Auntie, going to Legoland and Max's party",  Holy crap, that is an exciting weekend if you are 3! I love that Kate comes over and it is now her bedroom, not mine. I have the best niece in the world. I love that little girl more than words could ever express.  It is amazing the feeling I got the moment I held her. She asked me why I was crying in that picture.  I told her because it was the first time I saw her and loved her more than the world. 

I can't make it to the gym tomorrow, but there should be lots of walking at Legoland.  Looking forward to a normal week...so my workouts can be normal!!! I need to be better about my eating.  I know that there are some days I eat too much, and then some that I don't eat enough.  No wonder my body is not reacting in the way I want it to~ must work on that!!

I hope everyone is having a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment