Monday, March 28, 2011

Blah...

So I have the blah's. I hate when that happens. Yesterday it was so bad, I did not even want to read blogs! What?!?!?! I must snap out of that! I love reading blogs. They give me so much inspiration and hope. I only have 2 followers, I guess this may just be more of a journal for myself.

I didn't weigh this weekend.  Things just got too hectic. I also did not work out this weekend.  That needs to change. My mood is so much better when I work out. I will get on it tomorrow. I am going to try the elliptical again...hopefully I don't pass out. No, that has not happened, but it is my worst fear!

I finished the yearbook at work today. I felt like it was a big accomplishment...and so relieved. It has been taking up so much of my time.

This weekend is Kate's hat parade...I can't wait! She gave me a preview of the songs she will be singing...too cute!

Lately I have been relying a lot on my standard chicken parmesean. I got the recipe from weight watchers. it is so easy and so good. Plus it is the perfect leftover for work. 

I am setting goals for myself this week:

  • drink at least 48 oz of water
  • work out on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
  • farmers market on Saturday
  • do what makes me happy!
I will let you know how it goes...

2 comments:

  1. I know how that goes... I can relate! Sometimes it seems so easy and then other times you feel like you will never make it. But just stay strong and the easy times will come again!! Good luck with this weeks goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping you have a great week! I found you by way of Sylvia and I'll be back to check in soon :)

    ReplyDelete