Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Monday...2 more days to eat carbs

Wow, it is Monday night already. I can not wait for the weekend! Saturday was beautiful! A perfect spring day in southern California. 

I was supposed to do the 5k on Saturday in Balboa Park.  Well, my friends and I got there too late. They were not letting people check in and we were already running late. There was absolutely no parking.  ANYWHERE.  Thankfully, the three of us were determined to walk.  I knew I was, but I wasn't too sure if everyone else was game. I did not want to turn around after waking up at 5:30 in the morning! So we drove down to the harbor/airport area.  We walked, and walked, and walked. We walked from Spanish Landing to Seaport Village. It was beautiful, still very early, but beautiful.  We ate breakfast and walked back to the car. We clocked it and it was over 7 miles! Holy Cow...we did a 10k instead of a 5k :).  We then went on the USS Midway, which was a lot more walking. 

I felt great that night and the next day.  I could feel it, but not in pain, or anything like that.  It felt great to have walked that far.  I want to do it again!

Unfortunately, I did not work out on Sunday.  It was  a long day with lots of errands and obligations.  Oh well. I weighed in and had gained .4. :( But then about 2 hours later I got TOM. So I am not too worried, I feel like I am losing weight. 

I have one more day to eat carbs.  I have already been cutting them down quite a bit, but they are going out the door on Wednesday for Lent.  I am planning to have bread and some pasta tomorrow night for dinner...and then I need to work out!!

:) good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment