Thursday, March 3, 2011

Taco Bell

I was really supposed to work out tonight, but by the time I got back from work and an appointment, it was already 7:30 and I was hungry! I stopped by Taco Bell...why? I think going there was better than the big golden arches???? I hope so.  I haven't had fast food in quite awhile.  I know I should not have done it, but I was tired and hungry.  Ok, I need to get a grip and get back on the road tomorrow. 

Saturday I am doing a 5k walk for "Chelsea's Light"...should be fun.  I wish I could wake up early to work out.  I just can't do it...I love my sleep! Maybe I should give it a try again though. 

Today's been a day. My sister got a new teaching job, so she and my niece will not be at my school anymore.  I am sad and jealous that she is leaving! :)  My mom is quitting her afternoon bookkeeping job and just will teach in the am.  I feel abandoned!!! Ha! But I am truly happy for both of them.  I just wish I was in the position to do the same! Oh well...I will get there.

I need to get some new tennis shoes.  Any suggestions? Also, how do you decide how many calories you should eat? do you just look it up somewhere? I need some help!

:) good night!

2 comments:

  1. Are you not doing WW anymore? You can do Spark People for free if you want to count calories. The site helps you figure out how many calories you can have, how many extra you get for exercise, etc. It's pretty cool. You can track your food on there too. Get the Nike Free's!! Best. shoes. ever. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my page! Sparkpeople is good, I like livestrong a lot too. And I know a lot of people that like myfitnesspal. I need some new shoes too... I might need to check out the Nike Free's.

    ReplyDelete