Monday, March 14, 2011

Making Friends...

I am so happy for the time change, but I am not happy with being tired! :) This weekend I went for a walk at the beach - it was a beautiful day again! I had a party to go to that evening, I was a little worried about not eating carbs. It was at the home of some very close friends, and let me tell you, Jim is the best cook! He makes steak that I will eat ( I am not a big fan of red meat).  Well, it was taco night with  all the trimmings. So I basically made myself a taco salad..it was yum! However, I did have some wine...but it was worth it. Sunday morning I went for a 3 mile walk at the Harbor...not so pretty that day, but it got prettier the rest of the day :).
These next 2 weeks are very busy for me and stressful.  I am really going to have to pay attention to not eating out of stress.  And I need to keep consistent with working out!
I read on a blog All The Weigh about a friend making exercise. So here it goes:

) What's your favorite brand of make-up? Are you loyal to one brand?  I like clinique, but there is also some at Target that I like, Elf.  I also love MAC and Bobbi Brown, those usually come as hand me downs from my sis :)

2) What is the last thing you drank? hmmm...water
3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? Thin Mints of course! I also love the samoa's and the peanut butter sandwich cookies...Tagalongs????

) French Fries or Onion Rings?I admit, I do love the occasional guilty pleasure of McDonald's fries. I love home made onion rings!

5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself. Given up carbs for Lent!

6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence?Flowers from the Farmers Market....$5 and under kind

7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? "Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks

8) Do you prefer to text or talk? Either one, but sometimes texting is so much easier!

9) Have you ever performed on stage? Yes, at a talent show in Elementary School and then karaoke with a friend in front of a lot of people...bad idea!!

10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? I think it would depend on who I was playing with ;)

I hope I make some new blog friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment