Monday, February 21, 2011

Starting...

So I am starting this blog tonight. I have been reading blogs for over a year now...and I am addicted! I want to start my weight loss journey now.
I weighed myself today using my wii and I weighed in at 238.3. What the heck happened??? I am so disappointed in myself.  I am currently on week 4 of the c25k program.  I literally thought my legs/hips/butt were going to fall off last night...wouldn't that have been nice!! It was the hardest one so far, run 3 mins and then 5 minutes. good times, let me tell you, it was hard!! Then I did the rowing machine. I love that machine...and I need something to get rid of my bat wings.
No work today so I wanted to work out but I knew I could not have any part of the gym.  So I took my beach cruiser down to the harbor. I rode around for about 45 minutes. I enjoyed spending the time listening to my ipod and taking some pictures.
My birthday is on Thursday, so the diet will go out the window that day. But I did tell my mom I did not want a cake that there was a ton of leftovers...so we are going with an ice cream cake..a one day indulgence! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment