Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shoelaces

As I was getting changed to go to the gym this evening, my shoelace broke. I do not think that I have worn out a shoelace since I was kid! This may not seem like a big deal, but as I was driving to the gym, I got to thinking. That must mean that I am wearing my tennies A LOT. I must be exercising...i don't wear tennis shoes that often.  hmmm.  I must be doing something right.
I was supposed to do the second day of week 4 (c25k)...I really struggled. My legs/hips have been really sore since Sundays work out.  I couldn't finish the 5 minute runs. But at least I tried and did not completely give up. I have a feeling that I will probably need to do this week for 2 weeks. That is ok, as long as I do it.
Tomorrow is my birthday, not sure what that will bring.  I hope I get through the day with a smile on my face.
I took some pictures tonight..I can not wait to compare them with photos in a month. 
Weight loss is tough. The older you get, the tougher it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment