Sunday, February 26, 2012

burn, burn, burn!

Finally went to the gym today and it felt so good! I am always so nervous about going to the gym after I haven't been for awhile. I feel like people are going to judge...oh here comes that fat girl.  silly, I know! :)
I am doing the Carlsbad 5000 - the 5k portion with my bff on April Fool's Day.  Too funny.  So my plan is to allow myself this week of walking on the treadmill followed up by a cool down on the bike and then next week get in to c25k.  I also joined an adult softball league with a bunch of friends. We play on Tuesday nights. i am proud to say that I HIT and made it to first base on my first at bat!! woot woot! I would have never guessed that. I had forgotten how much I love sports and how competitive I am! felt so good to get out there and play!


No comments:

Post a Comment