Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WW...here we go!

Joined Weight Watchers again today.  Yes, again. Oh, I don't know, maybe the 6th or 7th time.  :(
I am doing it online. I don't really like that I can't find a meeting to go to, but I just can't seem to find one that will fit in to my life and I am not planning on getting up at 7 am on a Saturday...boo.  I am going to buy a ww scale this weekend...does anyone have one? Opinions?

So tomorrow will be my first full day on WW.  Should be exciting.  I am having a hard time adjusting to my lunch break at my new job. For no other reason than, I have a tendency to want to leave for the 1/2hour....I have to figure out some kind of reward system for being able to leave.  hmmmm I will have to think on that.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I really believe WW is the way to go. I believe in the program. I signed up again the beginning of December. And I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete