Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday...

It's been a while since I posted. I have been busy and just don't feel like I have had all that much of importance to say. 

I have been working out really hard this week (well, since Saturday...but I am proud).  I have been doing the elliptical for 10, the bike for 20, the treadmill for 20 and the rowing machine for 5.  I am trying really hard to lose weight before I leave for Maui...my shorts do not fit. I have heard that the ellliptical is the best for dropping weight. I have felt like I could go for longer than 10 minutes, so I am going to push myself tomorrow.  I kind of love the feeling of how much I am working out. 

I have been looking around my house and after moving some furniture around, I want to purge. I am going to get rid of some stuff this summer. There is stuff that I know I have not looked at in over a year or needed, so why am I holding on to it.  Hmmmm...that kind of reminds me of life. Get rid of baggage!!!!!

Still no baby Tess. :/ grrrr.

Have a great rest of your week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment