Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year...2013

I have not blogged in almost 2 months. Yikes. ooops...but I don't think anyone missed it :) haha!

I joined WW for the 18th time. No, seriously, probably the 5th time? My first week I gained .6. How does that even happen? After consulting the BFF, she said I was not eating enough, and needed to eat my extra points. So the next week, I did just that, and lost 3.8.  WOOT WOOT!  I go to a meeting on Tuesday nights, so needless to say, I have not been to a meeting in 2 weeks :(.  I have not counted points either...major fail. But I have been very concious of what I have been eating and the scale has stayed the same.

Tomorrow I begin counting points again.

Today, I started Day 1 Week 1 of c25k.  I lived to tell about it too. I survived. It felt like my fat was bruising my own ass however. So gross. I took a picture of myself and I look like jabbathefuckinghut.  So G.R.O.S.S..  If I grow a pair, I will post it some day. Ha. But it definitely is inspiring. I look gross when I am working out, but I have to view it as the fat going out of my body.

I am now SO incredibly sore! Hurts so good?  Not so much! blah! Oh well! I did come home and make a sweet coffee drink...so good!


Happy New Year. I am proud to say I started the new year off with a workout!!! oh yah!

2 comments: