Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks...how did that happen?



Really? 2 weeks? How is that even possible?






So today was to be my day to start c25k...I was dreading it ALL.DAY.LONG. Nervous, worried, doubting myself...the list goes on and on. I bought a small little journal to carry in my purse...everywhere. I am journaling EVERYTHING. When i lost weight with WW I was obsessive about writing down what I wrote, and how I felt.  So I wrote in the journal this morning after packing my lunch. Planned out everything, down to dinner. Step in the right direction. Then those doubts about c25k started. So I did what I always do...texted the BFF and told her that I was doubting myself. Of course she had the best advice.
I will work out for 2 weeks and on Turkey Day I will begin c25k. yes....i will! I made it to the gym and lived to tell about it. I did 30 mins on the treadmill and 5 on the bike. I am not sure why I even do the bike...I hate it. My gym got all new equipment...which is awesome, but they got treadmills that no longer have the fans! BOO! I need that...I am a sweat machine!

I came home and made a super yummy dinner! Chicken Serenada from Trader Joe's, Couscous and asparagus! Yum!                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment