Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week 1 is D.O.N.E.!

Hi there!

Week 1 is dooooooooone! Tonight, nearly killed me. I am not sure what it was. I felt like a slug running. I did ok though. I kept telling myself...if biggest loser contestants can do more than this, you can do this....all this sweat is the fat crying! I seriously was sweating like there was no tomorrow. I was chugging the water, closing my eyes, playing mind games...anything! And then...I finished. ALLELUIA! 

Tuesday it is on to week 2. yikes. I seriously LOVE Mama Laughlin's Fit Camp on FB. Everyone is soooo encouraging. It freaks me out a little bit to have a blogger that I read comment on my status! OH MY LAWD...crazy. I would pee my pants if Mama herself ever did. 

I am beyond excited for Biggest Loser to start tonight! This is probably one of my favorite shows! I can not wait. 

I keep thinking about things that are coming up in my life that I do not want to be fat for.  Here are two. They may seem shallow...but true

* February 23rd going to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill in Vegas! I want to be able to wear one of my cute outfits from AT Loft.  I have to lose a lot before that happens...but maybe I could buy something new to wear to it either way! 

* July 2013 - Family pictures in Maui.  I do not want to be the fat auntie in the picture. I want to be able to see a significant difference in the pictures from 3 years ago. I want to LOOK happy and to FEEL happy! 

I have decided that I will reward myself before Vegas for being on Week 8 of c25k with a gel manicure for the weekend and a pedicure. I haven't had a pedicure in probably a year and a half! So my first goal is 7 weeks away....I can do this. 

Weigh in at Weight Watchers on Tuesday. I am worried though because I haven't had any of my extra points to eat or eaten any of my activity points, I don't lose when I do that. THIS WILL CHANGE THIS WEEK - I WILL EAT THEM!!!!! 

Ok, BL is about to start ...wahooo.
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment