Sunday, October 14, 2012

Salad Obsessed!

I am obsessed with salads right now. I am having a big one with dinner and a small side of something to eat. Tonight it was frozen thin crust pizza and  I have to say it was yum-o.
Last weekend I was sick. Flat on my butt sick for 5 days. the great...awesome...news in all of that was that I lost between 8 and 10 pounds! Nice. although it was not the healthiest way...i will take it as a jump start. When I got on the scale this afternoon it said, 262.4, so that is down 5.3 pounds. sweet. my official weigh in day is on Wednesdays due to the Mama Laughlin Fit Camp Challenge. My team is the Hardcore Holly Jolly's! We are going to kick some booty! We start on Wednesday! And somehow I ended up being the team captain...awesome!
Happy Sunday!



2 comments:

  1. I gave you an award on my blog. Come get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I don't have any followers to tag back! :(

    ReplyDelete